POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shore Scene Take 3 : Re: Shore Scene Take 3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shore Scene Take 3
From: William Tracy
Date: 29 Aug 2007 13:31:51
Message: <46d5ad87$1@news.povray.org>
Damn, those clouds are nice. Don't touch the clouds any more. :-)

My first reaction was that the sand in the foreground needs more detail,
but the more I look at it, the more I like it the way it is.

The waves on the water might need more work; they look more like what
I'd see on a lake than I'd see on the ocean. That's my impression, anyway.

At any rate, this scene is turning out great. :-) Beautiful work.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when some guy at a party
casually mentions that raytracing produces results superior to other
forms of digital painting, and you hysterically jump and down and
repeatedly shout "Amen, brother!!!"
Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo